- Our live-in care plans are fully bespoke, designed to meet your needs, providing the utmost flexibility. We will agree a Care Plan with you to identify key daily and weekly tasks, but no two days need be the same and you may choose with your Caregiver how each day is approached.
- Your live-in Caregiver will normally be available between 7.30 am and 10.00 pm at night and we will agree with you when breaks and rest periods will normally be taken through the day.
- If assistance is needed on occasion in the night, this can also be accommodated, but where regular assistance in the night is required, this must be considered when organising the daytime rota and rest periods.
- Your live-in Caregiver will need their own room, with television, to allow them to rest during their own time off when they are not away from the home.
- The Caregiver is normally supplied for a block of 2-6 weeks at a time, with a week off at the end of each block when a relief Caregiver is provided.
- At Eclipse Homecare we understand that selecting a care provider for a vulnerable loved one is a difficult and important responsibility. When you select us you do not only receive the highest possible standard of care from our experienced caregivers, but you also get the peace of mind which comes from dealing with a professional and dedicated team.
‘’The service that I am provided with enables me to live in my own home. I am very pleased with this as I can remain independent and also safe. The caregivers help me with my personal care and my bath (on a Sunday) without them I would not be able to do this. They also make my breakfast and drinks. I would be lost without them, they are marvellous.’’
At Eclipse Homecare, we understand that to be able to take good care of your loved one means taking good care of yourself. Time to rest and recharge is essential so that you can continue to give your best care. We recognise the importance of easy access to high quality respite care that gives you the assurance you need.
Short breaks can be of great benefit to the person you care for too. They offer the person the opportunity to do something a bit different from their usual routine and the chance to meet new people.
We can provide respite care and support for people with moderate to complex needs in the comfort of their own homes. Our services range from a sitting service for a couple of hours to ongoing 24 hour live in care.
We offer personalised care and support, so you and your loved one have the service that you want, in the way you both want it. Our reliable, compassionate staff are fully trained, so that you have the peace of mind you need to take that much needed break.
To find out about what extra care is and the fantastic service that residents at Terryspring Court and Gilbert Court receive please click here.
Contact us to discuss how we can create a bespoke service to meet your needs.