Live-in care is ideal for those looking to retain their independence and the comforts of their own home. Unsurprisingly, 97% of people don’t want to move into care if they’re suffering from illness or are unable to cope. You shouldn’t have to either. Eclipse Homecare’s qualified carers are available to live full-time with you in your own home, providing world-class care 24/7. Our staff are on-hand to support your specific needs at all times, whether that’s for personal care, specialist medical attention or nutritional and dietary requirements.
We often receive feedback from our customers about how important live-in care is for them and how our professional carer is more than just a friendly helper. They also offer a unique source of companionship, one-to-one support and friendship, providing bespoke care to ensure you live exactly how you wish. Whether you’re recovering from an operation or illness, struggling with mobility or in simple need of companionship care, our highly-trained carers can be in-house to make sure you retain the level of independence you’re accustomed to.
What do our Live-In Carers do?
Eclipse Homecare’s team of dedicated live-in carers are committed to providing care and support to the highest industry-standards. We firmly believe in what we do and take great pleasure seeing our work make a resounding difference to our customer’s quality of life. With our 24/7 specialist live-in care, you can continue to live in your own home whilst we complete the regular day-to-day chores.
Furthermore, our qualified live-in carers can also:
- Prepare meals according to your dietary needs and nutritional requirements, ensuring everything is cleaned up afterwards.
- Do the laundry and ironing
- Run any errands you require
- Complete day-to-day household tasks
- Administer medication or give regular, gentle reminders
- Help you with bathing, dressing and toileting
- Support you moving around the house
- Ensure you’re able to get out of the house and to wherever you need to be
- Provide companionship, friendship and emotional support
- Look after your treasured pets, ensuring they are fed, walked and cared for
Our live-in carers often become an important part of our customers lives, helping them to maintain their independence in and around their own home. They will always go above and beyond to ensure you receive bespoke care and support that enhances your quality of life.
What are the benefits of Live-In Care?
So many of our customers use Eclipse Homecare’s live-in care services because of the better quality of life it affords them. Our experts are available 24/7 to give you the level of care and comfort you deserve. These include:
- Dedicated one-to-one care and support whenever and wherever you need it.
- A bespoke, personalised plan of care designed to meet your own individual needs in a way that doesn’t impact on your independence and day-to-day commitments. Unlike a care home, there’s no set timetable or routine you have to abide by.
- Personal and specialist medical care from qualified, highly-trained carers in the peace and comfort of your own home.
- Utilising the stability and familiarity of your own home to receive world-class care and support, without the stress and anguish of leaving for a care home. Everything remains under your control and how you’d like it.
- Care and support for your beloved pet. Whether that’s feeding them, taking them for a walk or caring for them, we’ll give them the love and fuss they need.
- Proven benefits to your health and wellbeing, enabling you to continue enjoying the private environment of your own home.
- Full peace of mind and reassurance for your cherished family members that you’re accompanied full-time by a friendly, trained carer.
- Be able to remain an integral part of your local community, especially if it’s something you’ve actively contributed to throughout your life.
How do we select your live-in carer?
We realise the initial thought of someone new living in your home can be quite daunting. It’s a huge change, but one that ensures you can continue living your life in a similar fashion to how you were before. Eclipse Homecare’s qualified, friendly live-in carers are on-hand 24/7 to give you the finest levels of personal care.
So how do we select your live-in carer? You’ll play an integral role in the process, being consulted every single step of the way. We believe it is so important to match you with the right person; someone you feel comfortable with and understands your way of life. Whether you want someone with a certain level of expertise, capable of driving or comfortable looking after your pets, we can ensure we get the right live-in carer for you. Your needs come first.